Intelligent Prevention and Control Plan for Smart Park
Bonded Logistics Park is a closed customs supervision area integrating business functions such as goods storage, processing, transit and distribution. With the deepening of the reform and opening up, international economic integration and global trade liberalization, bonded logistics parks have been endowed with more important capacities, becoming a hub of foreign trade and economic advancement. Therefore, it is urgent to build an intelligent and intensive security system on all fronts to ensure the safe production and efficient operation of the park and to maximize the productivity of the logistics park. With the rapid development of science and technology, it is possible to use computer technology and video intelligent analysis technology to build a visual, three-dimensional and security monitoring system to realize the fine management of people, vehicles, objects and environment in the area.
With the increasingly daunting social security challenges, the security requirements of bonded logistics parks are getting increasingly strict. The traditional video surveillance with high-definition video capture as its core obviously cannot meet the current demand in terms of awareness and automation.
Most of the brownfield park monitoring systems are installed with gun-shaped and ball-shaped roadside cameras. They focus on capturing close-ups without large-scale overall monitoring. There is thus a lack of control over the holistic situation of emergencies.
Substantial volume of goods stored in the park means a lot to social property protection. It is not reliable to relying solely on static video to manage the huge park perimeter. But the intelligent video analysis technology can automatically warn the perimeter and key areas of intruders, wanderers, and left-behind objects, adding another layer of defense for the safety of the park.
On the one hand, the logistics park carries a large amount of cargo; on the other hand, the personnel flow is relatively frequent. Technologies like face recognition, entrance and exit license plate recognition and vehicle underbody video scanning, can effectively record and control vehicles and personnel entering and leaving the park, which is necessary to ensure the safe operation.
Under the traditional monitoring, the command and dispatch and video patrol in the park all rely on two-dimensional electronic maps. This kind of planar management is often not intuitive and stereoscopic enough to accurately control and command and dispatch events.
The traditional video surveillance system, besides being able to record high-definition video, lacks in-depth applications. Using augmented reality technology, semantic and graphical description of background information can assist supervisors in analysis and decision-making. The aggregation of information and business through augmented reality can improve the efficiency of supervisors' information query and target positioning.
High-security demanded logistics parks have many security management modules characterized by data integration insufficiency, cumbersome operation and low efficiency. An intensive and comprehensive management platform is needed to integrate the established environmental monitoring and perimeter alarm systems.
Through the analysis of the demand for bonded logistics parks, we will design an intelligent three-dimensional prevention and control system, which mainly achieves the following objectives:
1. Build a set of augmented reality of high-level prevention and control and use telephoto lens to realize large-scale overall monitoring of the park; excellent night-vision effect and environmental adaptability can meet all-weather monitoring requirements.
2. Build a package of entrance and exit license plate recognition system to realize the collection of vehicle characteristics including license plate, vehicle type, vehicle brand, body color and other information; In addition, high-definition monitoring is installed at the entrance and exit for vehicle underbody information for intensified management.
3. Build the face recognition system to collect the characteristics of people entering and leaving the area, including face, age, gender, upper body color and other information, which is convenient for real-time personnel deployment and accurate tracking afterwards.
4. Build the intelligent analysis system, which adopts intelligent perimeter prevention and behavior analysis to realize automatic early warning such as intrusion, wandering and object leaving, and links the high-position prevention and control for video tracking.
5. Build a three-dimensional monitoring system based on the augmented reality high-position prevention and control and combined with the background management platform. The augmented reality ensures the park's established resources, high-position video, picture and face recognition, etc.
6. Rely on the augmented reality high-position prevention and control and combine with the background management platform to create a video real-life map. The labeling technology can be applied in the road network, buildings, POI points of interest and the like in the park and the surrounding areas, and the labels can followed, searched and positioned; In addition, through augmented reality vector and area labels, warehouse areas, cargo unloading platforms, safety monitoring areas and so on are classified and finely managed in different areas.
7. Take the three-dimensional prevention and control system as the center, integrate the resources of the established information system, take the park security service as the core, and make use of advanced software technology to complete all business systems in one interface.
Based on user needs and video application consolidation, advanced technologies are used to enrich front-end acquisition and back-end applications. This design takes high-point monitoring as the core, and through 360-degree large-scale video collection, it forms an all-round coverage of the park, and use advanced augmented reality to expand video-based applications.
Three-dimensional Monitoring: High-point monitoring realizes full coverage of the monitoring area. It uses tag video linkage technology to call low-point monitoring resources to check details, which realizes high-low point alignment and internal and external linkage form three-dimensional monitoring on all fronts.
Video Map: High-point monitoring realizes full coverage of the monitoring area. Combined with augmented reality, it can label the roads, buildings, public facilities and POI interest points appearing in the picture. Tags can be searched and located, and also support hierarchical display to form a video map.
Information Aggregation: Augmented Reality tags support aggregation and management of a variety of information, data communication with third-party systems, visual display of third-party data, and customization of tag content.
System Integration: With the continuous development of computer technology and network communication technology, system integration is inevitable. This plan strives to integrate all systems, to increase the system efficiency and to achieve the goal of centralized control.
(1) Video Images as Electronic Maps
The three-dimensional prevention and control system can mark buildings, roads and key targets in the park by aerially overlooking the park and combining the pioneering augmented reality. The overall effect is a real-life map, which can bring a very intuitive sense of presence to the monitoring personnel.
(2) Three-dimensional Protection System from High to Low
The stereo prevention and control system grasps the overall situation of the park through the high-point camera, and can call the low-point camera of the park through the augmented reality video linkage technology to view the detailed video of the monitoring area from different angles in a picture-in-picture manner.
(3) Three-dimensional Protection System from Outside to Inside
Three-dimensional prevention and control system performs holistic patrol outside through high points. Through augmented reality video linkage technology, cameras inside buildings can be called to view video images in the form of picture-in-picture while taking into account the conditions of internal and external monitoring areas.
(4) Application of Augmented Reality Technology
The industrial sophisticated Augmented Reality can annotate the monitoring scene with rich information, structure static background, facilitate the extraction and analysis of video data, and also have the functions of spatial position and attitude perception. Through augmented reality technology, not only the structured information of the video background can be obtained, but also the existing low-point monitoring video can be gathered through video linkage. The monitoring picture of the target camera can be presented in the current monitoring in the form of picture-in-picture and can jump to the target camera.
(5) Security Dispatch under Real Scene Video
The three-dimensional prevention and control system can interface with individual security guards on duty. Through GPS coordinate mapping, the current position of the security guards can be displayed real time in the video picture. When the monitoring personnel find abnormal conditions in their daily video patrol, they can quickly dispatch the nearby security forces to carry out on-site handling.
(6) Visualization of Environmental Monitoring Data
The three-dimensional prevention and control system can scan the environmental condition of the monitoring area on all fronts, enhance the reality label and restore the data "hidden" in the environmental monitoring terminal to the real scene picture so as to master the environmental parameters as a whole.
(7) Visual Warehouse Information Query
The three-dimensional prevention and control system can view the names of all warehouses in the park in the video screen, and support to query the information of each warehouse, including the type of stored goods, structural distribution, warehouse capacity, emergency plan, management personnel, contact information, and data of videos in the warehouse.
(8) Augmented Reality inside the Warehouse
The stereoscopic system can call the augmented reality camera installed, enter the real scene, and quickly inquire the information such as shelf type, goods distribution, environmental parameters and the like inside the warehouse through video tags.
(9) Intelligent Analysis and Application, Automatic Early Warning
Perimeter video monitoring resources combined with back-end intelligent analysis technology can realize the alarm of abnormal behaviors such as one-way crossing of lines, crossing over railings, entering and leaving restricted areas, occurrence/disappearance of abnormal running, staying and wandering in areas, intense movement, crowd gathering, articles lost or left behind, etc. It can automatically report the alarm information to the three-dimensional prevention and control system for visual display in the system command and control console, so as to assist the monitoring personnel to control the alarm information in real time and improve the command and control efficiency.
(10) Multi-dimensional Control and Rapid Linkage
The system can deploy vehicle, personnel identity, perimeter alarm, and environmental parameter. When the deployment information of any group exceeds the set threshold, it can automatically report to the three-dimensional prevention and control system for visual alarm prompt, and quickly link the high-point camera to focus on the alarm occurrence area for viewing.
(11) Integrate resources and data for the whole prevention and control system
Through docking with the existing subsystems in the logistics park, the three-dimensional prevention and control system extracts the most valuable operating data, perimeter alarm, environmental monitoring, control information and other resources for on-site command and scheduling. It also comprehensively displays them on the system command and scheduling platform in the form of augmented reality dynamic tags and floating animations. Commanders no longer need to view relevant information on each subsystem individually, all important information can be displayed visually in combination with the current global monitoring video images, thus greatly improving the work efficiency.